We’ve also included the Cloak screen for when you don’t want to see any meter readings and a diagnostics screen for when you want to see all the meter readings at the same time, like during machine tuning. And finally, we’ve ensured that the EMS420 is capable of running both coil and electric rotary tattoo machines without having to change modes.
- Sort by Default Order
21,000.00Eikon EMS 420 Introducing the Eikon EMS420, the most advanced supply ever produced to power a tattoo machine. We’ve combined the feedback received from our valued customers with over 12 years of experience developing and testing power supply circuits and enclosure designs. The result is a power supply that is contemporary in design and function, capable of delivering the clean and stable output power that you have come to expect from Eikon power supplies The EMS420 uses a capacitance touch user interface to ensure quick and effortless button activations even through barrier controls and medical gloves. The lack of moving or protruding parts on the face of the unit makes it much easier to cover and clean. The vertical design also takes up much less room on your workspace while remaining firmly planted via the Gumshoe Sticky Foot on the base of the stand. The EMS420’s LCD always displays voltage and individually displays additional machine readings including Speed, Duty Cycle, FT and now Amps too.
10,000.00Meet the ES300. This little power supply combines some of the best features of an Eikon power supply in a compact, easy-to-travel-with package. Key Features
- Designed and manufactured by Eikon in Canada
- Delivers the same smooth, stable Eikon power as the EMS400… in a MUCH SMALLER PACKAGE!
- 36 Watts of power!
- Compatible with rotary and coil machines
- Visual voltage indicator – using six “Voltage Meter Bars” on the faceplate
- Oversized, divotted aluminum control knob for easy adjustments and mode changes
- Easily switch between two footswitch modes: Momentary and Maintained
- Rear jacks keep cords out of your way and your workspace uncluttered
- Eikon’s “Sticky Foot” base ensures the ES300 stays securely planted on your workspace
- Takes up 52% less space than the EMS400 when traveling
- Smaller adapter and cord to reduce overall size
- Sleep mode to prevent excess power draw when not in use
- Use it worldwide with the appropriate ES300accessory cordset (sold separately)